Private sales and real estate agents sales listings welcome.
Darwin Exchange property for sale ads are an either free or extremely affordable, easy-to-use online advertising service for both private sellers and estate agents to advertise property for sale in Darwin NT Northern Territory Australia.
"I advertised a home for sale.
Thank you for the free service, Barbara A.
Tips: Selling homes privately!
• There are many ways to sell a property but if you are considering a private sale then writing a great classifieds ad is a great place to start and can make it easy for you to sell your home privately!
• Click submit, follow the prompts, answering the simple questions to state the suburb or town the property you are selling is located in and provide the basics about the property such as the no of bedrooms, bathrooms, etc
• When you start writing your ad copy don’t hesitate to repeat information included in the opening prompts – the more information you provide the more likely potential buyers are to be able to find your ad on a web search and also to respond
• Headlines matter! Be sure to use a catchy, informative headline – the first three words of your ad text becomes the headline. For eg: Quiet, Convenient Location, Near-New Luxury Townhouse, Local District Views, etc
• Use pictures - pictures really do say a 1,000 words! Pictures increase genuine response to your ad because pictures SHOW potential buyer exactly what your property has to offer
• Give a full description of the property that includes information that potential buyers need to know: the suburb, the asking price, no of bedrooms, no of bathrooms, parking, proximity to transport, shops, schools and other local amenities
• Genuine property buyers would not hesitate to call, you may like to provide a no as a second contact option
• Do not use all caps – capitalising everything actually emphasises nothing
• Attempts to format will not work , they will only make your ad unappealing to read AND using lots of meaningless characters like or ---- for example will make your ad less findable on web searches by interested potential property buyers so stick to simple, informative ad copy
• The copy allowance is generous and since you are not paying by line you can describe your property fully
• There is a very, very affordable option to upgrade an ad if you wish - upgraded ads are larger, get top billing and may contain up to 5 images
"Found the site by searching Google for free property sale advertising.
It seemed like a good place to start. Keep up the good work.