"What a sensational site! I`m most impressed with the results from my ads.
Our holiday flat has not been vacant for long since I discovered the Exchange nearly two years ago.
Great results quick... Just brilliant!
- Karin S
Looking for tenants for your short-term or furnished holiday accommodation rental ?
DO’s and DON’Ts: Write an attention grabbing ad for your short-term or holiday rental
• DO: Attract attention with a catchy, informative headline such as: SHORT-TERM FURNISHED ACCOMMODATION, Waterview Holiday Home, Fully-Furnished Luxury Apartment, etc
• DO: Use pictures – they increase genuine response and show potential tenants exactly what is on offer
• DO: Give a good description of the property. Includes details that potential tenants need to know for eg: suburb, rental, minimum rental period, no of bedrooms, no of bathrooms, car spaces, proximity to transport, shops, schools, etc
• DO: Use the free property availability calendar provided for mutual convenience
• DO: Make it clear if the accommodation Is suitable for children
• DO: State if the accommodation is pet-friendly
• DO: Include a contact number, genuine potential tenants would not hesitate to call
• DO: Include a web address for the property if it has a specific domain (not an ad elsewhere, etc). Your own domain will benefit from an upgrade of the advert as only bold ads get genuine link benefits
"We came across Exchange Classifieds by using Google`s search for rental accommodation available.
We placed an advertisement and within about 3 days we found exactly what we were looking for without any of the usual hassle.
• DONT: Use all caps for your ad text – capitalising everything in fact emphasises nothing
• DONT: Attempt to use HTML commands as they will be ignored and make your ad copy unappealing to readers
• DONT: Use lots of useless characters like or ---- for eg. They will reduce the ads rank on web searches by interested parties
"Found the site when looking at real estate.
Since then I have advertised short term holiday rental, Roy F.
Are you looking for a Darwin short-term rental, relocation home or furnished Darwin holiday rental ?
Darwin Exchange can help you find short-term or Darwin holiday accommodation:
• View the ads and contact the advertiser if any available Darwin short-term or Darwin holiday accommodation is of interest
• When making contact make sure you do so professionally providing the owner or agent with your name and contact no and some brief information about yourself, period you require accommodation for, etc
• Also, try placing a free rental wanted ad. You should do so with care, providing basic details about yourself (as above) as well as what you require for eg how many bedrooms, parking, the area of interest, etc
• Be aware of potential fraud - any party you can’t meet to face-to-face, claims to be overseas, asks for wire transfers, cheques or key deposits is almost certainly a fraud. Ignore and report such contacts to Darwin Exchange.
"Thank you so much for the use of this web site.
With less than 2 weeks to go before I needed accommodation, I finally have it ...and a number of back up offers that helped relieve my stress.